The DonJoy BOA Back Brace effectively address a variety of clinical spinal indications. Designed with patient need and comfort in mind, the BOA (Back Orthotic Appliance) is ideal for spinal stability and abdominal support for post traumatic and chronic lumbosacral support, lumbar spinal laminectomy, lumbar discectomy and disc herniation. DJO Incorporated is a leading global provider of high-quality, orthopedic devices, with a broad range of products used for rehabilitation, pain management and physical therapy.
The New DonJoy Boa Lumbar-Sacra Back Support is not your typical back brace.
The patented Lacer Design Compression System is an integral feature of the BOA Back Brace. The system utilizes a multiple tear-drop channel design in conjunction with a high-tension harness cord and one simple pull strap to effectively tighten the orthosis with minimal exertion, strength, grasp and body motion by the patient.
Features and Benefits of The DonJoy BOA Lumbar-Sacral Back Support include:
* Rigid, heat-moldable kydex contoured anterior panel and liner for increased abdominal compression.
* Reduce loads on the intervertebral discs.
* Easy to use compression technology.
* Simple hook-loop closure.
* Pull handle allows for a quick closure that can be adjusted according to patient need.
* Soft, breathable, interior spacer fabric.
* Outer mesh allows heat to escape without compromising stability.
* Lightweight and low profile.
* Multifunctional use for post-operative and maintenance use.
* Lordotic Foam inserts available at varying degrees for the treatment of lordosis.
* Available in Low Profile 8″ or Regular 10″.
* Rigid posterior compression panels.
“The BOA back brace solution is an important component of our spine market strategy,” said Les Cross, president and CEO of dj Orthopedics. “The prevalence of back problems, and the products and procedures centered around the treatment of spinal disorders and pain, have made the spine segment one of the largest and fastest growing orthopedic markets. With the launch of the BOA back brace, we now offer a more complete solution for rehabilitation from spinal surgery and other back-related injuries.
With the launch of the new BOA back brace, DJ Orthopedics also offers both a rigid back brace to provide post-surgical support as well as a line soft compression braces used for daily maintenance and pain relief.”
It is always recommended to consult with your treating doctor to determine the correct brace for your orthopedic condition.